- Pre-fabricated Fireplace Repair & Installation
- Dryer Vent Sweep & Cleaning
- Construction Defect Repair
- Chimney Sweep & Fireplace Cleaning
- Chimney and Fireplace Inspections
The Levels of Chimney Inspection
Level 1 Inspection
Level I Inspections are recommended:
- During annual chimney inspections
- During routine service of the venting system, including chimney sweeping
- Upon direct replacement of a connected appliance with one of similar type.
- At any other time an inspection is warranted, and conditions of use of the venting system are not changing.
Level 2 Inspection
Level II Inspections are recommended:
- Upon addition or removal of one or more connected appliances, or replacement of an appliance with one of dissimilar type, input rating or efficiency.
- Prior to relining or replacement of flue lining.
- Upon sale or transfer of the property.
- After an operating malfunction or external event likely to have caused damage to the chimney.
Level 3 Inspection
Level III Inspections are recommended:
- Where necessary for the investigation of an incident which has caused damage to the chimney or building.
- Where a hazard is detected or suspected during a Level I or II Inspection and that cannot be fully evaluated without access to concealed areas.